Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
South Africa, termite mound and tree.
RSA2010009.jpg

So big you can hardly see me.
RSA2010017.jpg

Last edited:

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Looking upwards of the Bristol channel from what was once a farm, church, boozer, bare knuckle fighting venue :)

We still have a few of those going.

10ihwfc.jpg

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
vuhama6a.jpg

This is the scene today from just up the road, in Queensbury, Haworth is not quite this bad!
( pic from Look North)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice pic, we get the winds swirling round our garden so the drifts have been pretty spectacular, one between the veg patch and shed was nearly 5ft high.

I had to brush off another tall pile off the top of my canoe as I didn't think my DIY stand would take the extra weight. I don't think we got any more snow fall than usual but the winds did some crazy stuff with it. The slate roof on the school opposite looked like something out of antarctica, polished flat ice about two inches thick with weird whispy trails all over the place.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
We measured 10" snowfall here, the wind has blown it all off the fields opposite our house and drifted it. All roads from Haworth to Bradford way have been closed now. Only Halifax Rd into Keighley is still open - crazy times :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE