Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bearded Bugs

Apr 2, 2012
Cornwall / Sussex
Ah, don't be sad. I don't do drawer queens so it's always been a user despite being an expensive knife.

I got onto KnifeForums where Mike Stewart (BRKT owner) resides and sent him the pic by PM. Despite me admitting that I was batoning the heck out of it, he's going to regrinding the blade under warranty. It'll be a slightly narrower knife as a result, but in many ways that makes it unique.

Glad to hear it's getting fixed. It may be for heavy use but it's never nice when a high end knife gets dinked like that.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ah, don't be sad. I don't do drawer queens so it's always been a user despite being an expensive knife.

I got onto KnifeForums where Mike Stewart (BRKT owner) resides and sent him the pic by PM. Despite me admitting that I was batoning the heck out of it, he's going to regrinding the blade under warranty. It'll be a slightly narrower knife as a result, but in many ways that makes it unique.

Now that is what I call quality customer service. :cool:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
There are some amazing pics popping up on here,'tis a great thread and thanks to all for posting.

Nice65 - I felt your pain today - dropped my most common user on atiloed floor today whilst making her new sheath :(
photo-22.jpg

Damage wasn't too bad and 20 mins of tinkering and she's is as good as new :) (and more custom than ever!)
photo-21.jpg

photo-20.jpg

Skaukraft

Settler
Apr 8, 2012
Norway
Glad you like my pictures. I have added a few more in my post for those who are interested.
I am proud of my heritage, and belive this is the most beautiful part of Norway, so I tend to brag about it to everyone:-D

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
1f4eb449-708d-8cd0.jpg

Just on lunch now...trangia cooked soup on the back of my pickup truck just in case you where interested.... Anyway taken on this mornings damp patrol of big waters country park. Newcastle upon Tyne. Taken with my htc smart phone as part of my daily work pics.

Sent via mind bullets, beware the ricochet.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Field Forget-me-not. In fading light I couldn't do justice to the subtle shades of pink and blue in the tiny flowers. Green spleenwort at the bottom of picture.
IMGP0704.jpg

iHydro

Apr 11, 2012
Digby, Lincolnshire
That's a lovely picture. I like it very much indeed. goodjob

I'm far from a photographer at any stretch. I only took the camera cos the wife wanted me to snap her with the kids. I got lucky with that snap. I will be taking the camera with me next month went I go for a wild camp with my lad. Really looking forward to a possible clear night for some milky way snaps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE