Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
d5cde145-e202-77b7.jpg

Two signs of spring. Hadrains wall trail, Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne

Sent via mind bullets, beware the ricochet.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ah, I've had comma, brimstone and speckled wood, peacock, small torty, and orange tip. Saw what might have been an admiral, but the dog spooked it before I could get a clear view.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
forgive me for being rood and asking, but whats all the salt for Red????

Weird deal - works out the same price as the rock salt I was buying previously - we don't get gritters or snow ploughs out this way. We use a lawn seed spreader to spread it - the fine stuff dpreads better :)

We get some council grit bins, but not many. We also intend to go into making our own bacon, ham etc. We use salt in a lot of preserving.

At sub 25p a kilo for a 10 sack deal, delivered, it makes sense to buy this sort, in bulk - much more flexible than rock salt.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
awesome, just did my first ever salted cured smoked beef about a month ago, had my first propper try today, floopin awesome mate, awesome. will be making more for trips out....:)

i can get salt from work so not so bad for me, grit salt and cooking stuff......;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE