Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
You're welcome :)

Whats her have? Mines Major, he was the biggest of the litter and a really nice personality, although they where all superb.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Been experimenting with taking pictures of smoke:

P1020046 cropped and inverted.JPG

In this case I inverted it in gimp. The original (cropped from a bigger picture) is:

P1020046%20cropped.JPG

Liking that, it's very effective.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Liking that, it's very effective.

Thanks for that.

I haven't yet reviewed all the pictures I took - I got about 50 from one cigarette - plus a bit of a telling off from higher management because of stinking the room out (neither of us smoke#. Some of them look really promising - and very beautiful. Main difficulty is my gimping skills aren't yet up to speed so I can't remove all the blemishes.

I've tried doing some pictures with burning wire wool but they don't look very promising #not so far anyway) but I'd like to have another go.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Those puppies are just adorable. I must control myself or I will be surrounded with dozens of dogs when I grow up. ;)

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
A couple of pics from Purton in Gloucstershire where boats/barges were beached from the early 1900's to help prevent erosion of the shoreline....quite eerie now!

Purton1 .jpgPurton2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE