Your knife for Bushcraft...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
This is mine:

sheathfront.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010007.jpg

made by me, under the supurb guidence of Chris

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Bison for me...still can't upload pics as digi isn't being all that great!

I also have an Allan Blade Bushcrafter, as featured in my avatar. Have a look at this thread. Scroll down for pics of it.

I also use a Northstar, which has done very well for me. You can see a pic of one here . To find more info on it just do a Northstar search.

:biggthump

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Probably this one:
osfgreenmicarta1b.jpg

Blade is 5/32" O1 with a tapered tang. Ground by Nick Wheeler. The scales are micarta and were mounted and sculpted by Jamie Knowlden (blademan). The sheath was done by Jamie Briggs. I don't own a better or more comfortable knife for heavy duty woodcraft.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
The trouble with this lot is we resemble the movie sight gag of Mad Max characters surrendering weapons at some checkpoint. My primary core emergency/ outdoors knife is also an F1 with a RSK-1 folder. I have several Moras scattered about my various emergency kits in reserve. They're inexpensive, razor sharp and make impromptu gifts to new friends on the trail in need. I also have an Inuit Ulu and Martindale machete for use as needed.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
This is mine, for now. I have a couple of new knives just arrived or on the way soon so it might be relegated from top spot. I will have to see how the new ones shape up.

20040602image00456vu.jpg

It is a gene ingram 20b and I've had it nearly a year now. It's hardly worn in.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I tend to rotate these as EDC's but with the current anti knife feelings I'm thinking about carrying a folder as my EDC for a while and keeping these strictly for shooting and bushcraft duty but it seems such a shame not to use them.
(or perhaps working on a concealed carry sheath like Stuarts cross draw sheath)
404_0409_1.jpg

404_0407_1.jpg

I like the sheath and the balance of the Alan Wood but i prefer the blade shape of the Woodlore.

I just finished putting this together and when i get a sheath made i will carry it for a while to see how it performs.
408_0896_1aa.jpg

408_0888_1.jpg

Im still waiting for an OSF which i think could be the best of the bunch.

rb

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Depends on the spec ,01 ,ATS-34 stainless ,S30V stainless ,stock removal , forged ,Grind height (1/3, 1/2, 2/3)?......

O1 with a tapered tang was around $60.

I have been waiting 6 month sand still no word so i dont know if or when i will get mine but they all look great.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
rapidboy said:
Depends on the spec ,01 ,ATS-34 stainless ,S30V stainless ,stock removal , forged ,Grind height (1/3, 1/2, 2/3)?......

O1 with a tapered tang was around $60.

I have been waiting 6 month sand still no word so i dont know if or when i will get mine but they all look great.

$60?!?!?!? Thats like £32?!?!!?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE