Your feet shape may be an indication of your heritage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
According to my family tree I am descended from a common Zebra.

However, I have no stripes, soI fear that is unlikley.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
well my right foot is greek but my left isn't on the chart!! I'm still confused who am I supposed to be??

oetzi

Settler
Apr 25, 2005
below Frankenstein castle
According to my feet, I am something between egyptian and roman.
According to my fathers old aryan passport, I am german.
So somewhere down the line the old saying "mater semper certa est" seems to hold the truth ;)

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
so apparently I've got Greek feet, and my mum has Celtic! (or possibly Germanic, haven't exactly inspected her feet) maybe I'm adopted! or my dad cheated on my "mum" with a greek girl! :lmao:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
so apparently I've got Greek feet, and my mum has Celtic! (or possibly Germanic, haven't exactly inspected her feet) maybe I'm adopted! or my dad cheated on my "mum" with a greek girl! :lmao:
I think there's more of a chance your mum cheated on your dad with a Geek Waiter. Something tells me your mum would have noticed you were not her child. :lol:

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
I think there's more of a chance your mum cheated on your dad with a Geek Waiter. Something tells me your mum would have noticed you were not her child. :lol:

what, never heard what the blonde said when she was told she was pregnant?
"are you sure it's mine?"
:p

(no offence meant to blondes though, and my mum is far brighter than that!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE