Your dad's old car

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
At work they used to run a pool for the lottery. Each week, one of the pool members would choose the numbers. Having been a reasonably good student of mathematics, I was never involved.

One week for some reason I've forgotten, they asked me to choose the numbers. They gave me a sheet of paper to write them on.

I wrote down "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7" and handed back the sheet of paper.

Everybody was shocked. They're not going to win! They all said.

"I know," I said, "it's obvious my numbers aren't going to win, but they have the same chance as any other numbers you'll choose."

Even so, they all refused to use my numbers. :confused:

Oh -- my dad's Standard 8 isn't on the Website. Closest it got was an Alpha Romeo,

A lot of people use those numbers, so if you do win the prize pool will be shared out amongst, say, a thousand people and you end up with a paltry sum.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I can remember when my dad got his first 5 door car, it did not have child safety locks and I fell out while my mum was driving it. I still have a scar and will never forget my mum stopping the car and running down the road to pick me up while all the other cars (luckily) had braked. I got smarties everyday for a week:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE