You Tube Videos - Wilderness Outfitters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Not sure if people have seen this but this bloke seems to have put a lot of time and effort into his videos.

youtube.com/user/wildernessoutfitters

He even has two videos on the Tom Brown Tracker in use. I can honestly say I got bored watching him chop a tree down with it, so if you can get though them, you can see the knife in action.

He also does some interesting product reviews.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Would have been amazed if I was first person to post his site up.

Seems to have a lot of different information.

Slowly plowing thought them, think there are 113 videos at moment.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I've corresponded with him a few times, seems like a good bloke, he was also offering at one stage a 20% off on his shop prices for us Brits.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Some very interesting ideas.

They could do with a little polish but to a certain extent that adds to the charm of them.

Only mistake I can think of is not so sure of his bow types at the end of one.

Also his does seem to be a big fan of the Tom Brown Knife, but then again he was taught by Tom Brown so must have used it a lot.

In his Pathfinder kit no.2 the knife is a frost.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Yeah he gets out there and does a fair bit, makes some very watchable videos, some with great ideas on - like versa shelter, etc..
Also the reviews on the kit he has to check out are quite level and informative.
Emailed him on a few occassions and is a true Gent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE