Yea or Nay?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
No pic for me.
30167708_1011028112397184_3761834501841647407_o.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Billy-o
Sorry, but that belongs outside or at best in the scullery.
The trend is winding down now but about a decade ago many sports bars (pubs) were using galvanized roofing sheets for the interior wall siding. I rather liked that trend while it lasted.
 
I kind of like it but not in my house. That's a quiet yay but a slightly lower nay. My derriere is having splinters removed from the fence I fell off on the nay side.

Yay for reusing or upscaling it, I think that's the southern England fashionable term for it.

Nay for its use. Perhaps there's some other use for it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: santaman2000
Fill it with ice and beer. Use the top for a table and cover it with plates of fried stuff with cheese. Hang the TV on the wall, tuned to something entertaining, and invite friends round :) It is a winner
 
  • Like
Reactions: santaman2000

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE