XL nessie with Lucky Lee sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
SPFHi Guys, im selling my XL Nessie made by Dorset Blades as she no longer gets used! Shes in used but not abused conditions. A cracking camp knife with lots of ability for whatever you can though her way! Comes complete with a beautiful sheath made by our own Lucky Lee of the parish!

Any questions feel free to ask! Im happy to send more pictures and info if needed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eek_S-BOkbs

Price including postage but NOT paypal fees is

£130SPF

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
And I was so sad to see it go. If I hadn't just ordered a new one from FGYT I would have it back in a flash.

When I had Lee make the sheath I also asked for the quick release on the belt loop so you didn't have to unfasten your belt.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thats very nice indeed. Really am Tempted but trying to save for something else. Nice Knife+Nice Sheath= Bargain.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Ha ha. So we've had the bloke who made the blade, the bloke who did the handle and the first bloke to own it helping this sale along. :D Just need Lee to pop along now and it'll be complete. :D

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hahahaha This is hilarious.. Just to make it even better.. the second person to own this knife.. (Me) has now sold it back the the first owner who i purchased it from (Johnboy) :rofl:what goes around comes around as they say

Ha ha. So we've had the bloke who made the blade, the bloke who did the handle and the first bloke to own it helping this sale along. :D Just need Lee to pop along now and it'll be complete. :D

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Crap picture but had this made to compliment it.
Large camp knife and small utility. Both in Macasar ebony.
4E2061AD-B25E-4110-860E-F62C57D26EC6-2293-000001DFE44449D4_zpse3dc01ac.jpg

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Yeah but now I'm looking forward to the new Nessie and DSP from Duncan which will be a tactical version.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
You should see if Dunc has one of the blades Chris - they're lovely and if I was a richer man I would have had it back. ;)
I know mate, down to cash flow but after the WG it's the one knife I want/need!
I like the one Dunc still has.

Best.

Chris.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE