XL Long-Sleeve unbleached cotton T-shirts TRAIDCRAFT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

saddler

Forager
Jun 16, 2009
Haddington, Scotland
Having a clear out. Got a few t-shirts left that I've been told by SWMBO that she's sick of seeing me wearing - so the unused ones have to go (they're still in the bags)

They are made by TRAIDCRAFT - the cotton is very nice & once they've been washed a couple of times they're extremely soft without being fluffy. They would have been made from Indian cotton, in pre-1947 days, as they're made in Bangladesh (part of Pakistan until 1971 - hence pre-1947 part of India), so the cotton is very good quality & I've worn these as a base layer in winter & a top on their own in summer (& on foreign trips to Bali, etc).
They remind me a bit of the aircrew t-shirts I used to have a while back. NOT tried dying these, but they'd make a good basis for suchj projects into plain olive or whatever.

They have a good strong elastic neck & the long sleeves are quite comfortable, ending as they do in a V-dart (that the correct term?)
As per the title, they are an XL...just measured them; laid flat, unstretched, they measure 44" armpit to armpit. They're 30" tall from the mid-neck to the lower hem.

These sell for between £9 & £12 each

After £12 for 2, including UK P&P

PayPal ok

PM me if you have questions

Sorry for the pic...camera flash is nuclear powered or something!! (blue carpet not included)

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l...LE MISC/?action=view&current=TraidcraftXL.jpg

saddler

Forager
Jun 16, 2009
Haddington, Scotland
AND another bump - ideal as a base layer at this time of year - though as an outer layer they've been known to attract herds of roving snow ploughs, so take precautions

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE