X-long USGI woodland bivy bag 90 incher

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
U

Urwaljaeger

Been searching the web for the x-long woodland or ACU bivy bag (NSN # 8465-01-452-1695) without any result.
Does anybody at the forum know where to get them. I guess Tennier don´t sell to private buyers...
/ Olle

U

Urwaljaeger

I looked at Surplus & Outdoors but could not find them there.
In a contact with customers support at Tennier Ind. in Huntsville, Tennessee I was
recomended the US. Cavalry web shop as they are the first dealer of Tennier products
on the civil market. They can take special orders on the x-long items but it will
be f***ing expensive. I think a brand new XL USGI bivy will cost me approx 260 USD
within shipping to Sweden (plus 25% extra import tax)!!:p

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
I looked at Surplus & Outdoors but could not find them there.
In a contact with customers support at Tennier Ind. in Huntsville, Tennessee I was
recomended the US. Cavalry web shop as they are the first dealer of Tennier products
on the civil market. They can take special orders on the x-long items but it will
be f***ing expensive. I think a brand new XL USGI bivy will cost me approx 260 USD
within shipping to Sweden (plus 25% extra import tax)!!:p

Ha right, try here then
http://www.milspecsurplus.com/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE