Sold Wynnchester canvas Bed roll

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Hi All. I have been a member for years, but work has taken me overseas for quite a long time, so I havent been active in a while.

Next week I am driving back to the UK from Serbia to take one of my daughters to University. I will be bringing back lots of kit that I just do nit get to use.

First up is a Wynnchester canvas bed roll and leather carrying straps.

These I bought together a few years ago and have never used it. The bedroll sits in the rear of my Defender just in case I get stuck somewhere while travelling for work.

I see these are a lot of money new now and with their carrying straps it works out at over £550!

A superb bit of kit, I would like to move it on. So I will be bringing it back with me. Of course I donte xpect anyone to part with any cash until the deal can be done in person most probably.

I would like £400 plus any fees for the bag and its carry system and can post photos directly to you. Having just come back onto the Forum, I have no clue how to post them.

If however an Admin or someone can add them I am happy to email/ whats app them to be added.

I also intend bringing with me other items including Alan Wood and Shing knives, canvas tarps etc, so please watch this space.

All the very best.

Alan Lee.

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Hi Tony.. very long time no speak. Hope you and the family are all well.

Wherever you think best, I am happy with.

Am at work at the moment and will take the photo's which TeeDee has volu teered to add to my listing.

All the best.

Alan L.

Reactions: Nice65

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Photos sent to Tee Dee for uploading, so you should be able to see them soon. Any marks on the bag are just dust, bag has been unused in a long time....

Thx

Alan L.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Tony.. very long time no speak. Hope you and the family are all well.

Wherever you think best, I am happy with.

Am at work at the moment and will take the photo's which TeeDee has volu teered to add to my listing.

All the best.

Alan L.
Yeah, good to see you Lee, I hope life is good?
I've moved this to the general classifieds for a wider audience.
Sorry, I'm probably taking your sales thread off track!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
br1.jpg

br2.jpg

br3.jpg

br4.jpg

br5.jpg

br6.jpg

( Caveat - I, TeeDee am in no way associated with the seller. Merely posting the Photos for a stranger )

Reactions: CLEM

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Yeah, good to see you Lee, I hope life is good?
I've moved this to the general classifieds for a wider audience.
Sorry, I'm probably taking your sales thread off track!
No worries. It has been anamazing roller coaster ride thata for sure, worked in most of the major hot spots of the past twelve years or so, learnt a lit and had lots of fun.... now living and working in Serbia, so finally a lot cloaer to home for a change. All the best.

Alan L.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
No worries. It has been anamazing roller coaster ride thata for sure, worked in most of the major hot spots of the past twelve years or so, learnt a lit and had lots of fun.... now living and working in Serbia, so finally a lot cloaer to home for a change. All the best.

Alan L.

Sounds like you've had some proper adventures goodjob, glad you're doing ok :bigok:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE