wychwood solace bivvy for a coleman petrol lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
[h=2]
icon1.png
wychwood solace bivvy and winter skin never used[/h]
as the title suggests I have here a wychwood solace carp fishing bivvy. plus the winter skin overwrap its benn put up in the garden for ten minutes then put back in the bags. dont really plan on doing any night fishing, so it needs to find a new home. this is the only photo ive got of it ant it dont do it justice!!!
solacebivvy.jpg

am wanting to swap this which is brand new and easily worth over £150 for a new or almost new coleman powerhouse or coleman northstar petrol lantern. I would prefer local meetup or pickup but within reason i could actually deliver it for ya!!!
its been set up in the garden for about ten minutes tops then put back in the bags. both the inner and outer skins have hydrostatic heads of about 3000mm really hefty and its not a light bit of kit but it dont need guy lines and erects in about 45seconds due to the inbuilt and petented pole and rib system..
its listed in ebay and theres about 1 day 11 hours to go. but if i get an offer of the right lantern il just end the auction.
real bargain guys!!!!​

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE