Wtd: White Box Stove

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
As above, saw a few people with these and quite fancy one, don't really have lots of kit to swap but tell me what you're interested in and I'll see what I can do :D

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I thought you would be wanting something else of mine.... Know you're that way inclined :lmao:

Well played sir, that made me laugh, and because you made me laugh you win a prize.

Your very own white box stove.....

Dont want anything for it, if you can be patient i will give you it at the next meet if not pm you address and i will send you it mate.

Col

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Well played sir, that made me laugh, and because you made me laugh you win a prize.

Your very own white box stove.....

Dont want anything for it, if you can be patient i will give you it at the next meet if not pm you address and i will send you it mate.

Col

Haha have you given up on yours? That would be great bud if you've got one spare. That will save Andy T making one as he said he has no bottles left so thanks very much Andy.

I'll pm you my address and send you postage through paypal or bank transfer if you like mate :D

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Dont bother with postage mate, you've paid for it at the last 2 meets by taking my crap sense of fun in the right way. pm you address and i will send it off later today, Its a good stove mate but i have 3 meths burners just sitting there so if you can get use out of it, so much the better.

Maybe one day when you have lots of kit you can do it for some else with less kit...

Col

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Dont bother with postage mate, you've paid for it at the last 2 meets by taking my crap sense of fun in the right way. pm you address and i will send it off later today, Its a good stove mate but i have 3 meths burners just sitting there so if you can get use out of it, so much the better.

Maybe one day when you have lots of kit you can do it for some else with less kit...

Col

It's getting that way, not got a shed like yours though mate but maybe one day... I can always dream :lmao:

I'll no doubt repay you in copious amounts of Jager at the next meet.

How's the knee btw are you like Steve Austin now? Up the Merrick in 6 mins etc?

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
It's getting that way, not got a shed like yours though mate but maybe one day... I can always dream :lmao:

I'll no doubt repay you in copious amounts of Jager at the next meet.

How's the knee btw are you like Steve Austin now? Up the Merrick in 6 mins etc?

Its fine as long as im on the pain killers, more like 6 months for the Merrick.....

Col....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE