WTB climbing tape or similar - help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have just taken delivery of my GB hammock (thanks Magikelly) and none of my local outdoor shops stocks climbing tape, for hanging it with.

Can anyone suggest a good on line supplier please.....

Thanks in advance,

Simon

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Rang Hitch N Hike. They have 19mm tape in stock but it is a bit pricey for me at £1.79 a metre + P&P.

Have just been to B & Q to buy some new blades for the HoverMower, and saw some ratchet tie downs. £5.49 each for a 5m strap at 550kg breaking strain. I bought two and have cut off the ratchet gadget, leaving me with 10m of tape.

Just need to get some carabiners tomorrow and I'm set.

Simon

welshwhit

Settler
Oct 12, 2005
Mid-Wales
Needlesports in the lakes do alot of climbing kit, google them and you'll find their site, very reasonable and knowledgeable staff.

Drew

stanley lake

Forager
May 15, 2007
NORTH EAST
AHHHHHHHHHH to late simonM i was just gonna recommend you having a look in one of those pound land shops as thay also have those tie down ratchets £1 each .and yes thay are good as i have used them to tie down 2.5tdi landrover engines o thay also have some pretty good camping gear in as well cheers stanley

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE