Worried about environment?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Do you think we should write to our MP's?

As I understand it 10 letters to a single MP is considered to be a very heavy response. Could not the various groups galvanise members? If we all raised a group of 10 people per group in the same catchment area, we might be able to make them dig it up and take it back home with them.

Sandsnakes

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Does not suprise me with the EA or Monsanto

big error in the first paragraph though:

"including all the ingredients of the DDT defoliant Agent Orange"

Agent Orange was dioxin based, it has nothing to do with DDT and DDT is an insectide not a herbicide. Bad reporting like than - especially in a "reputable" publication help these company spread misinformation.

boisdevie

Forager
Feb 15, 2007
Not far from Calais in France
Not remotely surprised. Of all the potential dangers to humanity I reckon the impact of humanity on our water, air and other vital resources will kill the planet. The dinosaurs had little brains and lasted for millions of years. We pride ourselves on being oh so intelligent but I'd be surprised if mankind reaches the year 3000. We'll be as dead as the Dodo. And what saddens me most is that whilst I'm trying to cut my impact on the planet others don't give a stuff - my brother flew his family to Mauritius for Easter - and his selfishness and stupidity will kill the planet that I'm trying hard to protect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE