world of bushcraft in bedford

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 3, 2006
Bedfordshire
First of all thanks for the positive support guys, its hard enough running a business and putting food on yer plate in the current climate so your voices do help in supporting the new venture.

I just thought I would give you the heads up to say that if any of you were planning to come over this weekend to the world of bushcraft centre there is a small chance we may be closed on Saturday and Sunday. We've just been contracted to work at a show in Edignburgh and I'd rather the centre is only staffed by people that know what they are talking about, rather than just any old staff and as we are all out running courses & shows this weekend I may need to shut it up... best thing is if you were thinking of coming over just give us a bell on 07843064114 to check. New website for the centre with all the workshops should hopefully be up and running this week

Kind regards
Jason Ingamells

bear

Dec 30, 2004
ireland
Arrgh the temptation is terrible,will be saving my pennies till july when i will be over visiting relatives,will be counting the days!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
As I said on another thread, best priced fatwood I've seen at £2 a box . The Jerkys cheap too and some is HOT HOT HOT. All the best Jason and Jo in your new enterprise. goodjob

(Both were my first bushy tutors and they did that well too ha ha :))

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE