Woolen blankets on the high street

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Is there a good place to buy woolen blankets on the high street?

I want a couple of woolen blankets as I plan to discard my pathetic sleeping bag. Only thing is, the plan is I want to be out and about this weekend... so its unlikely I can order online.

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
If you have time, hit the charity shops. A good chance of getting what you want, at a reasonable price, but a good airing might be required before first use.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
Buy them tomorrow and choose 24hr delivery that should get them with you Friday hopefully,

The only place i've ever found decent wool blankets on a high street is a charity shop and even then only once. I would rather have a better sleeping bag myself.

Tonyuk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I thought of Twodogs immediately, but its not entirely fair to ask for blankets at 9pm on a Wednesday for delivery first thing on a Friday.

I shall hunt around the charity shops tomorrow all being well, see what I can find. If all else fails I'll be sleeping in a rather horrid sleeping bag this weekend... unless I take a duvet. Not sure my better half will be impressed, but I want a comfy weekend in the woods. I've even considered going to ground rather than swinging from the trees, I desperately need a nice night in the woods.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE