wool shirts recomendations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
Evening im after a couple of new wool shirts for work, i already have swanndri, pendleton but i was hoping for something a bit cheaper for work.
Any ideas thanks

deepforest2501

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2007
Northern Ireland
bought a woolrich a while back. Much heavier then pendleton and much warmer. Real wool feel, whereas the pendleton is more synthetic like I reckon. Second that for Rokit, not bad, but fleabay can come up with the odd woolrich on the cheap now and again.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
For a lightweight wool shirt on a budget, look out for old army ones. I have a couple. They are much lighter than pendleton/woolrich, have a couple of handy breast pockets and will take some hammer.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Well my pendleton arrived on Friday and I'm very pleased with it - it looks almost like tweed (Olive and Ochre) and is thin but very warm. The only downside is that the cut is a little short. Arms and chest are fine but it doesn't seem to drop as far below the belt as modern shirts. But all in all very pleased.

leatherneck

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2005
U.S.
Try looking for Canadian Surplus field shirt or the US Korean wool field shirt. They're either 80% or 85% wool with the rest being Nylon. I actually prefer them to my Swanndri

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
I know someone who is selling a bison bush shirt , the one with the lace up front for £80, is this a good price and are they good shirts ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE