Wool pants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Found a great shop for wool pants (army) but over the pond so comes out $60 ish posted.
So will I be done for tax?
Anyone found any in the uk?
Many thanks d

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I bought some cotton/wool blend OG german trousers from ebay a couple of years back - they were advertised as moleskins, but while they're the same design, they are thicker and, well woolier. They also don't fit so if you're a 30' waist you're welcome to them.

Magentus

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I can send you proper measurements and pics over the weekend if you're interested in them. I'm at work until tomorrow but let me know and I'll pm you. They're just sat doing nothing at the moment.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Found a great shop for wool pants (army) but over the pond so comes out $60 ish posted.
So will I be done for tax? <snip>

I know that overhere (NL) you get taxed when you go over 80 EUR, that includes costs for postage (...). Probably the same in the UK, as I thinks it's derived from EU directives.

60 USD (44 EUR) is about 40 GBP, so you'll be on the safe side.

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I know that overhere (NL) you get taxed when you go over 80 EUR, that includes costs for postage (...). Probably the same in the UK, as I thinks it's derived from EU directives.

60 USD (44 EUR) is about 40 GBP, so you'll be on the safe side.

Ta for that I thought it was £100 bit out there then!!
Ta for the offer of the 30" trous I think \i had better go for a bigger size as they may be a bit aherm tight.
D

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Heavy weight serge (sp?) wool £32 delivered old issue 30's? Grade 1
Sounds ok to me anyone tried heavy duty Austrian trousers the one with the braces? Caught my eye somewhat 2k in weight mind!!!
D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE