Woodworks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
I know that not many of you live round my way and this is short notice but there is a festival this weekend in Marston Vale Millennium Country Park.

Anyway the blurb is:

the festival of wood, woodlands and wood products. It's on the 9th and 10th. Apparently you can watch skilled crafts people, see woodland management skills, browse market stalls etc etc.

I will try and get down there because it's rude not to. Let me know if you want more info and I will do my best.

By the way I picked up the leaflet at the Bedford Beer Festival which I went to with a mate on Wednesday night and that is another story entirely :wink:

Bill

Oops just realised, the marston vale park is just south of Bedford 10 minutes from junction 13 of the M1.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I would love to but my car is in dire need of a service so i'm going nowhere until pay day... why-o-why did I buy a Jaguar?!?!?!

I live just off junction 4 of the M1 :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE