woodlore wilkinson sword ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paulbibby

Tenderfoot
Nov 4, 2008
Kempsford Cotswolds
im thinking of selling my old woodlore it has been well used and isnt in (as new condition ) but still sharp corrosion free but marked along the spine from fire steel use , and with both the belt and neck sheaths, ohh its in maple scales too
what would be a realistic price for it and where can i sell it ??? (not a full member here so cant sell through here (BCUK)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Now ebay's up the spout you're probably restricted to selling on forums.

There's the bigger portion of RM fans on here so it could be worth your while signing up for the sake of the sale. There's BB aswell but I'm not sure of their selling policy ?

I suppose value would come down to the overall condition so only you could decide that. A couple have gone on here recently for anything between £200-350 if that's any guide.

Try a search in the classifieds and see what comes up.

It's a shame you've decided to sell it now as a lot of folk are watching the pennies. If you'd stuck it on ebay a few months ago it could probably have doubled in price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE