Woodlore and Fallkniven U1 for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
I did post this earlier but my full membership had run out so it disappeared :eek:
I have a Ray Mears/Alan Wood Woodlore for sale. It has never been used and is in immaculate condition, the blade has never been touched.
The sheath is para cord wrapped for baldric style carry and like the blade is in excellent condition.
I am after £575 which will include tracked postage, I am open to offers but need to pay bills with the funds.
I also have a Fallkniven U1 with blue bone scales for sale, it is brand new in its box, it is this one:
http://www.heinnie.com/Fallkniven-Knives/Folding-Knives/U1-Bone/p-139-989-1902/
It retails around £150 but I'm only asking £90 including tracked postage, sensible offers welcome.
Anyone interested PM me and I'll send pictures.
If SWMBO is available tomorrow I'll try to get some pics on here as well :D.
Thanks for looking, really need to shift these two,

Brian

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
Good luck with the sale, ive just traded a u1. They strop up scary sharp, i only parted with mine as i had an enzo pk70 for fathers day, and im not a collector. Great legal edc.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
There is a guy on British blades desperately looking for a woodlore, his user name is Sierra and he's from Germany.
Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE