Woodland Edge Quilt and DD Travel Hammock for sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Hi All,
Both of the following pricies inc 1st Class RMRD delivery.

Woodland Edge Quilt, little used (twice as I tend to use my woobie more)very warm indeed!! You can no longer get this one off them and new ones (Snugpak) differ in colours, fill, etc and in Excellent as new condition, OG outer and kahki inner, side wings for tucking under self when in hammock, stuff sack etc £45 now £40SPF.
(From a pet and smoke free home :))

DD Travel Hammock, customised quite a bit by me. Usual cord added to zip pull and internal clothes line added, webbing grab handle added inside above head to pull self back up hammock, mesh pocket added at head end for wallet etc. I've also removed the bottom layer of fabric from the double layers underneath to pack it up smaller (and I never used it that way), then I've added tie in points to the bottom to hang a underblanket from. Also I will include the under blanket that I made to fit this (made from a jungle issue bag with tie in points on again). Finally I removed the tape hanging straps to use with rope and krabs (not included) but saved the tape and will include this. £20 SOLD inc 1st Class RMRD, cheers all. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE