Woodland Craft Supplies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Khumbu8000

Mar 27, 2011
Marlborough
Has anyone had any problems with these?

have been waiting for 10 days now for an item I was planning to use today. I have sent email, have phoned and have texted- no response. It could be in a post office somewhere and the main guy could be unexpectedly in hospital...but my 'benefit of the doubt' is wearing thin...

i did a quick google and someone from Natural Bushcraft had put on the forum there a post wondering if anyone had had any problems.

Mistakes happen re supply etc but responding to a text takes 2 minutes...

I will update if it comes soon but for the time being I would be very wary! My money has gone out of my account. But all I have is a paypal receipt no correspondence from company whatsoever. Dissapointed!

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
The guy who runs it is called Matthew. He's a decent guy. I ordered a huge amount from him this year for my woodfest event. Everything arrived fine, some were later than others as some items are made to order or come straight from the manufacturer.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Worst case scenario if you do not get your delivery and the seller refuses to respond to you then you are fully covered by paypal buyer protection, all it takes a a single email to paypal and they will do all the chasing for you and if they are not happy with the result you get your money back, i have had to use this service 4 times in total and it has always ruled in my favour as i had either not received my items or the items were not suitable for purpose when they arrived, with the damaged goods as soon as they received my photo's i received my refund

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE