Woodie / walnut.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

A Woodie up for sale,
4mm 01
Walnut scales, black liners.
Belt sheath.

Sorry for poor pics... bit bright out and had to use my phone.
SOLD

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Looks like an excellent piece of work, as usual. Someone will receive a bargain.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Mark that's a beauty, if i wasn't saving for a new bike i'd have had that as soon as you listed it even though i have no need for it at all as my MH Crow does all i need from a knife, I get my new bike on Monday eventually :rolleyes: many would say i have no need for another bike at all as any one of the seven I already have does everything i need from a bike, i think I am finally admitting to myself I may need to sell one or two of my older bikes :lmao:anyhoo that's a totally gorgeous looking blade someone is in for one hell of a bargain there at £125

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I'm hoping to build a knife using one of your bespoke blades soon Mark, otherwise I'd be at the front of the queue. Both the blade blank and your Eagle knife design are excellent quality and workmanship as always, somebody is getting one hell of a knife at this price!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE