Woodie type blade for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi folks.

I have this blade for sale i finished off today. Its my SPB-2 model but a slight mod to the spine, its arched from butt to tip instead of flat.

Its in 4mm 01, with a 4" blade and a total length of 8.5"

I'd like £50 please inc Postage and fees and i'll throw in some handle material and pin/tube aswell.

SOLD!!!!!

Atb,
Mark

P1020658_zpsf4e7da94.jpg

P1020657_zpsdebbbb02.jpg

P1020656_zps7366db2b.jpg

Last edited:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I've been looking at getting a good knife as swmbo has given me the nod to buy something. But I've just bought a silky saw.... Aaargh.....

If I take it, will you promise not to tell swmbo :D

I'll have it mate please. Pm incoming.

touched by nature

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Lol, promise mate...

Its yours. :)

I've been looking at getting a good knife as swmbo has given me the nod to buy something. But I've just bought a silky saw.... Aaargh.....

If I take it, will you promise not to tell swmbo :D

I'll have it mate please. Pm incoming.

touched by nature

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I've been busy since I bought this gorgeous blade blank from Mark, but had some time on Sunday to have a go putting the scales on. Unfortunately, I didn't many photo's as I was so engrossed in what I was doing.

Here is the only photo I took during construction.
yse5y2a8.jpg

During my haste I picked up some oil off the shelf, something with a dye in it. So the handle looks to dark. Since this picture, is been stripped back ready for a coat of something more deserving.
When it's finished, I hope I will have done the blade justice.
avamuzas.jpg

touched by nature

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE