Woodgas-stove, anybody used one??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
I recently got a bushwhacker stove from the states (the plans are available from the site as well to make one but I didn't have the time when i needed one). Jim who makes them has really thought this through - very light and compact and works well. I used it for the first time last time I was out and fudged it up the first go - didn't have the gasification going before i started playing with it, but on my second attempt it worked a treat - I really like the fact its a "one fill" job. I will do a full review if anyone is interested?

Podcast Bob

For those following this thread, I'm thrilled to announce that I will shortly have in my hands supplies of a new flat pack multi fuel, multi stove, multi pot cooker called The Honey Stove (our design) and The Bush Cooker! (From Qvist)

Reviews to follow in Bushcraft Magazine Xmas issue. I'm just writing the bumph for them and can't wait to share the news. So keep your eyes peeled on the web .....

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Just copy the image location and put
at end. If your having trouble pm me the image address and I'll post the pics up for you.

p.s. keep up the podcasts - only thing that keeps me sane on the long motorway journeys!

p.p.s. if you need a product tester I am more than happy to part with my hard earned to have a play with some new toys.

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Couldn't get it to show on your server Bob so uploaded it to my gallery and hosted it on BCUK. If you want me to remove it just say.

Also stove looks nice.
397_E_1_.jpg

Podcast Bob

How cool is that? ;-) Great minds indeed.

No problem with using the picture, and there's now more attached to the product showing all the variations on how to use it and how it combines with different pots and meths cookers.

There will be a few going out to those who showed interest in field testing in the next few days. I'm looking forward to hearing what people make of it and if anyone can suggest anything obvious I've missed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE