Wood for Moot 2021

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Hammock_man

Full Member
May 15, 2008
1,577
663
kent
I understand that wood Has to be ordered to the site, no bringing your own. I am starting this thread to let Tony know I would like to order some and to allow others to add their orders.

1. Hammock_man quarter load £30
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
 
He does have that habit I have to agree...

We can sort out more wood when we're on site, I expect Dave will have a few big bags spare, I'll call the estate in a bit and let him know.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE