Wood Burner Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Just got one of these, not used it yet, anyone have experience of these ex norgie army stoves?

WILDOSTOVE.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Cheap really at £152 delivered. I've got a Yukon stove in the states in store for me but postage to the UK will be almost £120 so this new stove was a good buy. Off eBay the guy has sold 20 in about ten days and may have more coming.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Nice stove to go with your belltent, Richard. You'll be needing a wagon to lug your camping gear around at this rate. ;)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well you can really Cliff, a nice bowl fire or Primus stove with reflector heater attachment :) This is really for the parachute at the moment, peg the chute down to the ground and leave a 'porch' entrance in place; need to get a stove jack for the tent. I'll be looking at modifying it to house a paraffin stove too, something like a Nova just for the heck of it. At me and Nigel's little spot near Sennybridge I can see the chute being the only winter shelter we will need for two of us and use bigger tents to kip in when there are more of us.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE