Wonder Pot.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi All,

While out wandering in the electronic wilderness I came across this and thought it may appeal to some of the more gadgety types amongst us.

The Wonder Pot.
header.jpg

On first seeing the website picture I did think it was a wind up, but it's a serious product and could have applications to members on here - if nowt else it might keep the kindle going.

Lot more info and background on their website. HERE

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
This is what I was looking for a different type of wonder pot and more to my idea of bushy cooking than the other.
41CpwqAUMZL.jpg
Link to what it is does HERE.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
:lmao:I meant the other one.:) Just to upset you further I made an adze mask today. :rolleyes:

In the book Moveable Feasts they tend to use it on a gas stove though it's an old Jewish design from their austerity drives back in the 50's WIKILINK I don't see that using it on a controlled ember bed would be any different.

Dare I look for the mask? I was all nice and settled after fish butties for tea.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE