wolf tooth

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i would be carful on this one.. buying such a thing fules a market and this can cause less then ethical people to exploit this market.. make sure its coming from an ethical place if you want to buy one!

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
tomtom

I think thats what I was trying to say.

Having said that I reached their site via a native american site that recommended them for some of the stuff for pow wows and ceremonys..does that say anything?

George

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
george said:
tomtom

I think thats what I was trying to say.

Having said that I reached their site via a native american site that recommended them for some of the stuff for pow wows and ceremonys..does that say anything?

George

George, i see where you are coming from but personaly, i dont know how you feel about such things? i substitue such things with things which have come to me on my wanders, i currently use some woodpecker feathers i found for smudging ceremoney.. Eagel feathers are unlikely to be something i come across, and though they are more likely what would have been used traditionaly (in north america at least) and these featers hold much more positive energy for me then any i could buy from a warehouse full of skulls and skins.

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
tomtom said:
George, i see where you are coming from but personaly, i dont know how you feel about such things? i substitue such things with things which have come to me on my wanders, i currently use some woodpecker feathers i found for smudging ceremoney.. Eagel feathers are unlikely to be something i come across, and though they are more likely what would have been used traditionaly (in north america at least) and these featers hold much more positive energy for me then any i could buy from a warehouse full of skulls and skins.

Yup I agree

I personally wouldn't want to use something for any "sacred purpose" that wasn't "mine". Meaning that it would have to have meaning and memories in it, probably very specific to me. That doesn't come from buying it.

Hey I just noticed - I've got my first "green dot".

George

Reactions: tomtom

bigj

Nov 7, 2005
west dorset
hi this is the first time ive done this so hope it works??? my name is jamie and for 15 years worked as a big game guide in the yukon (north west canada) how many do you want? :)

bigj

Nov 7, 2005
west dorset
hi wolf i can get lots if needed and as wolves arent an indangered species in the far north you dont need a permit for exportation of teeth but just to double check am sending an email to my friend in the fish and game department :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE