Wolf tooth pendants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Up for grabs I have one aged wolfs tooth with pendant that can be sized to fit any size neck via sliding knots.. £7.70 (NOW SPF) inc postage and fees. Next I have three large wolf caninines in perfect condition with silver pendant slider all ready for someone to string.. £6.50 inc postage and fees. The one on the left is the largest at a whopping 4.5cm.

Please state which one you want in the thread first to avoid confusion.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
i want one but im broke! cool items, where u get them from?

It is tradition in the Deval household that when a son is aged nine he is cast forth into the wilderness to find himself physically and spiritually. Occasionally if the youngster shows promise, he is sent into the dark woods where ancient and evil beasts still roam. These were part of a pack that I came across whilst contemplating the richness of my forefathers rights one day. I only had a small dry mushroom with which to defend myself, but that I did and vanquished the beasts after four hours hard battle. From that day forth I have kept the teeth as momentos and if you ever venture out into the dark woods and meet the survivors of that savage battle, the beasts will tell you about the boy they know and fear and who the legends of old call 'The Fearful Fungus Man'.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE