Wiston Lodge

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Easy Rodders, i only partook in a few whilst coming last in the pub quiz, never seemed to ask any bushy questions, so what was left but to get rat arsed....:lmao:

Have to agree you did come last a good few times as our team done quite well. If my memory serves me right your team name was either the rose or the neebs? Ours was the Peoples Front of Judea. :)

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Have to agree you did come last a good few times as our team done quite well. If my memory serves me right your team name was either the rose or the neebs? Ours was the Peoples Front of Judea. :)

are you sure you werent the judean peoples front (damn splitters), what did the romans ever do for us?

And you were right me and Ted were the neebs, **** name i know but thats what you get when you let someone from Arbroath name your team.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Nice one folks,pity i was working or i would of been there. I will try to make the next one,if you'll have me lol.
Mind you i thought i had stumbled on the Crimewatch web site,mug shot profiles section :lmao: :theyareon

good pics though.
Cheers Stuart.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Great weekend, see old Tam needed his nap. Hard to recognise the other usual suspects close ups without their ID number. Sorry I could,nt make it , hope to see you in October.

cheers

phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE