Winter jackets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 5, 2008
Datchet
It appears I have too many coats and have been encouraged to get rid of some. Both are in used but good condtion

Not known for bushcraft kit this Parka is made by GAP.However, it is a really good quality coat, very warm and pockets everywhere. I've had it a couple of years but only warn a handful of times.

Size is XL fits 44" chest easily even with a few layers on. £22 including paypal and delivery.

P1000682.jpg

P1000683.jpg

Second one is from Tresspass this is fully water proof and breathable it has a hood that folds into the coller. Size is XL but is very generous. It does have a tear in the pocket but I think its reparable. Can be either sewed, use iron on wonderweb or just cut the loose bit off. Don't let this put you off its still a great windproof, waterproof warm coat, the tear hardly notices when on but I have taken a close up pic.

£25 delivered
P1000685.jpg

P1000686.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE