Wine Skin

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Some of you have seen me with this at meets but I thought I'd post it up for those of you that haven't

I like a drop of wine when I'm out on a trip or a meet up but don't fancy carrying glass bottles about with me.

So this is what I came up with a while back.

Wine_Skin.jpg

It unlaces at the top right just wide enough to slip a full 3 Litre bag from the inside of one of those wine boxes you buy at the supermarket and then the tap pushes though the notched ring.

I then just hang it on a tree or anywhere else that's handy.

Of course I don't always take the full three litres with me..... Honest......

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's a nice skin that I've had a few drinks from in the past :rolleyes: But for some reason whenever I've filled my glass it's always been cider not wine :D

Of course I don't always take the full three litres with me..... Honest......

Did you miss out the word 'home' from that sentence Gary? :D

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hey ,
You could take the top off a used bag ( clean it as you would homebrew equipment ) and fill it with whatever you wanted .
Cheers , Trev .

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Nice bag Wayland , I imagine you'll be seeing a lot of similar looking ones from now on .

I meant this as a compliment , not as a people going to steal your ideas dig . I agree ideas are for sharing , if I have any decent ones I'll let you know :)

Cheers , Trev .

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It was taken in just that spirit.
8823.gif

I think one of the great things about this site is the way people share, borrow and adapt ideas.

It gives us a huge intellectual base to work our way around just about any problem or situation we encounter.
4166.gif

There are a lot of organizations that would love to have that kind of resource available.

Timbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2010
thats a really good idea and nice work, innovative to say the least. It beats filling a nalgene full of wine any day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE