wiltshire / glous meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 12, 2006
wiltshire
hi all im wondering if any of the cotswolds peeps would like to come to the woods i rent out, it is just next to webbs wood near wooton basset and brinkworth just pm me if you want to pop down im there at least twice a month for the weekend with a few other bushcrafters so there you have it

billycan

Forager
Jan 21, 2006
Sussex
Willowbark said:
Sounds great and not too far away. Count me in if it's an open invite.

Willowbark

Likewise, i'm in the cirencester area, and if its an open invitation? i'd be very greatful.

thanks

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I could be up for it depending on which weekend/weekends you have in mind as i have a couple or three things lined up in the coming weeks.

Do i need to PM you?

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Wayland said:
The important bit to note is the "full members" bit.

Check out the big blue button at the bottom of the screen. ;)

Peds and Joker, I've already got you on the list to come.....

Don't worry Im a greedy bushcrafter, I'll do both :D

Jan 12, 2006
wiltshire
the last thing i want to do is clash with ANY other events as we are a small comunity as it is, so to compete for people to attend is false economy so i,ll keep an eye on the meet ups section and throw an open weekend BUT i would like to keep numbers down 30 max as not to over do it but there will be more dates so if you cant make the first date well you,ll be top of the list for next time, i would like all interested to get at least one weekend or even a day if you want as it is a beautiful lump of woodland and is perfect for bushcraft as it is mixed woodland with a small stream running through it and plenty of wildlife to see roe deer and muntjack deer foxes badgers and rabbits and most everything else so i look forward to seeing you soon around OUR fire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE