Wildish Plums

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My local park has 2 plum trees hidden away in long grass and brambles where no ever goes other wise i would not have been able to harvest / forage the 6 carrier bags full i just got. They were just falling off the branches as you touched them.

Kept 2 bags for my family and gave the others to some mates so they could enjoy them as well. Looking forward to the jam my wife is making today.

Also got about half a bag of blackberry as well.

Nom Nom Nom

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Yay! cool beans, weve just found a bumper crop of sloes and so far a single damson tree, hope to find more soon with further exploration, and the best bit,, there less than 100 meters from the front door!!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
lads my mom has a massive plum tree in her garden and every year so much, goes to waist, if ever any one is interested, and lives in the midlands and would like some for free just drop me a pm, they are the most juicy plums i have ever eaten, i will just fill the bags and they can have them, sadley this years have nearly all gone now.

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Found an entire hedgerow of wild plums today. Small, dark, but ripe and the flavour is a lovely balance between sweet and tart. A few windfall apples finished off a nice little trip. I will be cooking tomorrow!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE