Wilderness Way

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I've read a number of articles on that site they are very good would love to see some copies of the magazine maybe one of our American members wouldn't mind passing on some of there back issues?

James

ilan

Nomad
Feb 14, 2006
bromley kent uk
thank you for the link I think the internet is the one of the great "inventions " to be able to sit here in london and read of the great outdoors and peoples lives and experiences To see pictures of places i will never visit and to have the oppotunity to learn from some truly wonderfull people is one of lifes great experiences.

beowolf762

Settler
Sep 4, 2005
U.P. Michigan
jdlenton said:
I've read a number of articles on that site they are very good would love to see some copies of the magazine maybe one of our American members wouldn't mind passing on some of there back issues?

James
Hi James, Dont have any back issues to send you, my "soon tabe, ustabe" threw them out. :eek: I can pick up the next copy at the news stand (the mag comes out quarterly) and send it to you If you would send me a new copy of the Bushcraft UK mag. PM me your address and I'll do the same if you are interested.:deal:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE