Wild Foods Weekend for bcuk members: 8th - 10th October 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We're going to be asking for payment from people if we ahve enough interested by the end of August, We've just had a couple drop off so we need some more people to make this a go. Put your name on the list if you want to do this course and we'll email you with payment details at the end of August.

it's a great course and runs right after the tracking so if you make a full week of it you can combine the two together goodjob

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
dave53
Bush Matt
tinkerer x2
Addo

Im in, cant wait. Had to fork out for the familly to have fun while im away though!

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
I reckon it is going to be a bit too much trouble to get over to Dorset for the weekend from the Netherlands (or is there an airport nearby?). It is a shame as I would love to meet Woody again. I got my fundamental bushcraft lessons from him and have fond memories of that week. Better luck next time. Have fun guys!

Lennart

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ducky, there's an airport in Bournemouth, I'm not sure about further west in Dorset.

I've added a couple of names to the list. We're keeping them open for another week or so and then we'll see how things stand for this to move forward, if the list is accurate then this should be in the bag goodjob

Are all the bcuk expeditions for 18+?

Hehe.. it closes on my birthday

Yes, it's 18+ unless accompanied by a parent/guardian in which case 17 is fine :D

jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
dave53
Bush Matt
tinkerer x2
Addo
charlesr
Gail

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good man, I'll add you to the list.

jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
dave53
Bush Matt
tinkerer x2
Addo
charlesr
Gail
Jolyon

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
Tony

Could you resend me the stuff you sent out earlier - i bu***red if i can find it in my machine - sad g*t that i am

Cheers
Nick

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yes, we're taking names at this point, at the end of the month we'll be sending out all the details as long as we have enough people to justify the course, which we have now :D then as long as we have enough people pay for the course it can go ahead, we just need to make sure we've got the highest chance of the course going ahead.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
jackcbr
geoff88
jaysurfer
Shewie
Atros
nickg
Big Geordie
dave53
Bush Matt
tinkerer x2
Addo
charlesr
Gail
Jolyon
Alan

We'll send out email after i've talked to the course provider in a couple of days, i can't see a problem at all with this running :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE