Wild food and cooking

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Hello just seen the old post for wild food etc, will there be another course the coming year? As this side of bushcraft is really interesting.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Good evening realearner. We have yet to set the course dates for next year but I am sure that there will be one run in the spring. Keep an eye on the web page, and I shall make sure that the courses are put up here when the dates have been set.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Always a good day with the Bushcraft magazine,looking forward to the new course dates in the new year.
And will defently be there on the may day meet. Love it ,highlight of my year.:You_Rock_

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Thanks Mafro, I have been on one of your courses before so look forward doing another.
Also I have been on the web pages but have not had much luck with posting there, any ideas on that.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
Glad to hear that people enjoy the courses :) I'm really looking forward to the new years courses and the May meet.

Do you mean you have had issues with the forum? What problems have you been having?

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
Hi again Mafro, yes the forum have posted a couple of times but never seen it up? Keeps going to moderator will clear before posting?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE