Wild Country / Terra Nova Hoolie 3 ETC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Wild Country / Terra Nova Hoolie 3 ETC in green.

Details:
I was recommended this tent when looking for a lightish (3.65kg), for the missus and I, that still had a porch to sit / cook in during wet weather. It's high enough to sit comfortably in; I'm 6'2 and can sit in the porch on a Helinox One chair. Sleeping compartment is palatial for two, easily fitting a double air bed and two large TNF duffel bags. Porch is huge, with two entrances and would be good for bike packers who need room to store their rides.

Unfortunately my missus now wants something big enough to stand up in. That has been sourced so this is going.

Product page:
http://www.terra-nova.co.uk/tents-and-spares/all-tents/hoolie-3-etc-tent/

Pic:
Afraid I don't have space to pitch the tent here to take a photo, so here's a pic of it taken this Saturday.
GTNRRCQ.jpg

Condition:

I picked this up, direct from Terra Nova, in Febuary, as a factory second (cost £134). Going over it closely I couldn't see any problems. There was a wee fuzz around one of the zippers, but other than that it was bob on.

Since February, it has been used twice. Both times it has been aired after use. All items (pegs, poles, instructions, repair kit etc) supplied. Condition is excellent.

I'm after £78 delivered in UK (or £70 collected from Lancaster).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE