Wild Camp at Llyn Cwm Llwch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan00001

Forager
Nov 13, 2023
Wales
Last nights wild camp at Llyn Cwm Llwch. It also marked my four year old sons third wild camp and first wild camp in the Brecon Beacons. He has walked Pen Y Fan and Corn Du so we decided to walk from Cwm Llwch side for a change. The weather was mostly dry with the odd shower and the odd gust of wind blowing through the valley. I swam in the lake both last night and this morning. Lot's of tadpoles and frogs but not many leeches.

The walk we took yesterday I believe was the same walk that young Tommy Jones, just 5 years old at the time, took on the 4th August 1900 when he went missing and whose body was found a month later above the lake.

Also, thank you to whomever recommended to me the Robens Arch 2. I've used this tent wild camping numerous times now and I absolutely love it. It's a seriously underrated tent with easily enough room to sleep two and a big enough vestibule to both store kit in, and cook in.

Not much of a writeup, but hope you enjoy the photos..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE