Wild Britain With Ray Mears DVD

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Had a look on a few more websites and they all seem the same.I think the release date will change,just like the Handbooks
Andrew

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Iwonder if it is about wolhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/B003WOLF64-DVD-Ray-Mears/dp/B003WOLF64/ref=sr_1_14?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1280672522&sr=1-14ves
Andrew

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I'm pretty sure he said he'd been filming and stalking wild boar in Kent when we were speaking with him on my last Woodlore course.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi JD if you scroll down in the Amazon link it says ITV productions
Andrew

The Amazon link doesn't say it's Wild Britain though. The next landmark series I was told is back with the BBC, I assumed that was Wild Britain. Maybe it's something else and Wild Britain is the one off with ITV. I dunno.

Last edited:

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
The Amazon link doesn't say it's Wild Britain though. The next landmark series is definately with the BBC, I assumed that was Wild Britain.
I was just going with the release date of the two DVDs in the two different links and took it they were the same DVD
Andrew

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
"BBC, ITV, DVD or indeed any other acronym....
Just pleased we have another series to enjoy "

I agree (steps back and waits for the "RM is vastly overrated grumble grumble" brigade). I enjoyed his Survival series on ITV. The man can't rehash "friction firelighting" or whatever all the time. He's done all that, and very well. The only help on that front, would be if the BBC released his "Tracks" episodes, and as we all know from repeated enquiries of the BBC, that won't happen. Bring on the new series:)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I'll third that, I met him a few years back, while we were doing a bit of aerial filming for him, I don't think i've every met a more energetic bloke in my life, he was just every where, really nice fella.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE