Whoopie slings and maybe tree huggers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
I know I can get a pair for £11.50 but wondering if anyone can make or have them cheaper may want 4 sets if price is right

May also need 3 to 4 sets of tree huggers as well......

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
I think at that price you may be better off trying climbers tape rather than amsteel. You can buy it from go outdoors etc it won't stretch or damage the trees but even that wont be much cheaper. Theres a lot of work goes into whoopee slings and huggers and the materials too so I doubt if you will get a positive answer here , I think you may be better off trying ro raise funds or trade something

FioFO

Cade

Life Member
Apr 27, 2012
Bristol
Thanks for the replies guys, going to try something else and see how it goes. I like whoopie slings but these are just for my kids and wanted something weather proof for them.

Looking around i think i can just use some metal rings and and change a few things, won't be as adjustable but will be alot cheaper for the kids hammocks

Pete

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
I bulk buy genuine amsteel blue from a company called redden marine in the states. Bought about 500ft last time and I think it worked out about 45p a metre including postage and tax.
Whoopies are easy to make

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE