Whoes going to Anthonios ??

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hi Loz, hope you are sorted out after the floods.

I dont know if I can get up there yet. I have a wedding to go to on the thursday and I am only just back from a weekend down at IPNA. I think Donal and a few of the lads are heading up though.

If I am heading up I have a bit of Beech put aside for you.
 
Hi Loz, hope you are sorted out after the floods.

I dont know if I can get up there yet. I have a wedding to go to on the thursday and I am only just back from a weekend down at IPNA. I think Donal and a few of the lads are heading up though.

If I am heading up I have a bit of Beech put aside for you.

Hey,

Yep all sorted now.

Wedding ?, Dont you prioritize your time ? - Get up there ! I'll see you friday. Its my round

If I am heading up I have a bit of Beech put aside for you.

Thanks - I'll make that my first commision piece, and make something for you.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE