Who wants 'em?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
I don't know if it's the Spring time that brought more colour and sunny days or what is it but i decided to trade two of my favourite knives!:eek:
Two like new (good luck finding any blemish) Doug Ritter Griptilians w/ WilkinsGrips!

A big one...

GONE

and a smaller one:D

dsc00116ky.jpg

dsc00117e.jpg

I'm mainly looking for Chris Reeve or Hinderer knives but from the top of my head i would like to own:

• American Lawman
  • Satin, plain RAT 1 folder
  • Plain edge Kershaw Random Leek
  • Spyderco PPT
  • ZT 0560 or 0550
  • Fantoni Razionale
  • Klotzli Sailor (not too sure on this one)
  • Satin Emerson Mini A-100 and mini CQC 15
  • other nice ones that i can't remember now:D
I may trade only one or both for a good one, it depends! I'm also open to trade them for multiples, who knows!
I would like yours to be in similar condition as mine though!

However I already had:

• Mini Griptilian 556
  • CRKT Drifter SS
  • Spyderco Leafstorms x2, Sage CF, Delica 4 FFG, Persistence, Chaparral, Paramilitary 2 (digi camo and in cts-20cp), SR Manix,
  • Lone Wolf Blackfoot, T1
  • Volcan Coronado
  • Skyline
  • Fantoni Hide
  • Bradley Alias II
  • Strider PT
  • Buck Vantage Pro
  • 1st and 2nd productions of the Hest folder
  • Sanrenmu 710, GB-738, EL-01 and 02...

I would consider having a few back like a Para2 or a Fantoni Hide but that's pretty much it.

I'm not looking for non-locking folders, AO openers (except the Leek i said before), fixed blades besides a nice smaller Busse and serrations.

Trade value:

Mini: 200£
Large: GONE

As i already said, these are two of my favourite knives so i got a lot more pics i can show, if requested!
I'm mainly looking to trade but i may even sell...

So, i hope this is a good headache for you to have and start sending pms;)
I hope to get a few so my decision will be made, probably, over the weekend so i don't rush things as i usually do:D
Try me, this may be fun:)

Buyer/Trader must be +18y and is responsible for adhering to local laws. Seller/trader is not responsible for items damaged or lost in shipping. This if for European based citizens only.

Thanks for looking:)

Last edited:

Raysan

Forager
Jun 7, 2011
EU
Still here:O
Oh i see, still not convinced hã?
OK:D

If the mini goes today i will let you choose between these two, new, original scales!

dsc00138j.jpg

dsc00140jo.jpg

dsc00139xn.jpg

See here, again, how they look with both scales.
http://www.britishblades.com/forums/showthread.php?142375-Love-me-my-Ritters!-Pic-heavy/page3

If it doesn't go today i'll keep the yellow scales for my other mini:D

I'm really dying to get a Para2 back in the collection so if you have one, in good condition, i will take it plus money adjustment or another knife:)

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE