who can make a trophy (catapult shooting)

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys am applying to register catapult shooting as a legitimate shooting sport, and have applied for lottery funding to get this off the ground.
I intend to make catapult target shooting a pastime which doesn't get frowned upon and like in some other countries. have a set test and permit regulation for folk who want to hunt with slingshot/ catapult.
also its my intention to have an annual national championship. set up
I was wondering if one of our guys on here could create a winner or first second and third trophy.
was thinking either a carved plaque or figure? anyone got any ideas?

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
Surely it needs a hand made catty on the top?

Perhaps a medal between the forks and the catty mounted on a plinth? The medal could be on a central pivot and spin round on a horizontal axis.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Lets not draw attention to catapults, they are already a pocket sized lethal tool.

'ear 'ear

Greatbear , you could become as popular as a Fox in a Hens house with a move like that.

Can you seriously see it being recognised AND praised ?

THEY are already crippling pastimes and means of providing for ourselves with either licencing , regulations, taxes or prohibition.

Look at bow hunting......illegal ......not because it's cruel....just because of an old law to attempt to prevent the taking of the kings deer . A couple of centuries ago , the gentry would even have the game keepers break a toe on any dog in a village that was deemed quick and strong enough to master a deer !

Please don't .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ok guys bad idea I agree but it was meant well
idea is scrapped as I hunt with a catty myself.:eek:

'ear 'ear

Greatbear , you could become as popular as a Fox in a Hens house with a move like that.

Can you seriously see it being recognised AND praised ?

THEY are already crippling pastimes and means of providing for ourselves with either licencing , regulations, taxes or prohibition.

Look at bow hunting......illegal ......not because it's cruel....just because of an old law to attempt to prevent the taking of the kings deer . A couple of centuries ago , the gentry would even have the game keepers break a toe on any dog in a village that was deemed quick and strong enough to master a deer !

Please don't .

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
:beer::beer::cool: apart from selfish reasons.........no young un should be denied the oppertunty to build an use there own gadda . I know a lot of grandparents consider the odd pane of glass as sacrificial during the early attempts lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE