whittling book, wax jacket and draw knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
for swap a copy of chris lubkeman whittling twigs and branches in pretty good nick one minor crease on the front cover thats about it.

also a green wax jacket with hood size medium (don't know any more about sizing than that i'm afraid) it says 'quality country collection' inside not sure if thats the brand or not.

and a ray iles 8 inch (i think i'll find out properly later) drawknife only bought a couple of months ago never been sharpened as new condition.

i'd like leather stuff like possibles pouches, net making stuff for purse nets etc, a nice kukri (sirupate if possible) or let me know what you've got and we'll work something out

cheers
matt

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
P8170016.jpg

a handbag of nice leather, sadly a purse style opening, maybe something can be done with it?
and a nicely made case

Id like the book if you please

(in this pic is also my nice tiled hall floor)

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i'm after some stuff to make my own its something i've been wanting to try for a while but not been able to justify buying the equipment

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i think £25 + post (about £3) but i'm not allowed to sell on here because i don't subscribe so thats just for figuring out a fair swap

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
are you after stuff to make the possibles pouch with or one already made up? I'd be interested in the book and the drawknife. I have a fair bit of leather working stuff.

takjaa

May 20, 2010
Hampshire, England
not that I dont think its worth the £25 but as most people im on a real tight budget at the mo :s would you take £20 inc p+p for your drawknife? Ill happily allow it to continue a friendship with you through communication of sending photos updating you on its new life and all the activity's it would enjoy and places it would visit!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE